Want to roll with us?
Are you interested in innovation and social business? This role will not only give you experience of working with startup entrepreneurs; you will immerse yourself in Bangladesh’s entrepreneurship ecosystem and the global social business movement. The primary purpose of this role would be delegating on projects, programs & activities to do intensive research that will base the objectives and planning of the particular agenda, to ensure the management team is always provided with fact driven contents from validated sources which will enable the organization to further have constant stream of resource when it comes to strategy development and project management.
You will be working with a team of creative minds and doers at our creative consulting team. We look forward to welcoming you as we take on fascinating assignments to support early stage social businesses in designing and implementing their marketing and communication strategies. The essential responsibilities of you as a copywriter are stated below:
- Write high-engagement social media content that reflects the messaging, branding and core values of our company.
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines.
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to the creative team.
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing.
- Do intensive research on the project in all areas and aspect and develop content & informative resource to assist the creative team.
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the style guideline of the startups and own company including all our sister concerns.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concept.
- Demonstrated writing and typing skills fluently in both Bangla and English.
- Experienced in writing copy from creative brief.
- Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
- Creativity, Resourcefulness, Flexibility, and Motivation.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
- Receptiveness to feedback.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.
- Time Commitment: 40 hours/week
- Location: Grameen Telecom Bhaban, Zoo Road, Mirpur 1, Dhaka 1216
- Reporting to: Team Lead
- Start date: N/A
- Salary: Negotiable
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org detailing why you think you are the right person. You are advised to mention your salary expectations in your cover letter. Please send us your application before October 20, 2020.